Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sky Bar Fabulous Night

24 of June, i went Sky Bar with my dear and his friends to celebrate Yaw, Shen and another guy( sorry that i forgot his name) birthday...that day is our 1st month anniversary also(celebrate together also lo with my dear)...


I ordered long island tea for myself and my dear ordered ultimate margarita...mine is quite nice geh..my dear 1......haih..okoklo..jz that have to drink together with the salts that surround the glass lo(so for those who want to order that cocktail, next time u know what to do la)...when almost finish that time, that cocktail become salty!!! i have never drink a cocktail which taste is salty lo!!! quite weird.... =.="



Don't want to talk much...let the pictures say the words... :



KLCC view from Sky Bar

Pool (have to beware if u are drunk..dun fall into the pool!!)


with my dear dear~~
Long Island Tea (nice to drink..highly recommended)

Ultimate Margarite (have to drink together with the salt)

different types of cocktails :)

Me, Elaine and Patricia

Me, my dear and his friends

Beauties and the beast..hehe (lip lip dun angry wo)
Muacks~~~ 

 forced by his frens to eat that little pity fruit..


No comments:

Post a Comment