Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eat & Drink ^^

Eat~ Drink~ Eat~ Drink~

Haha.. I love eating; I love drinking too~~ Drink what? Hmm... Soft drinks, juices, and............. liquor la of course. =D

Yesterday (Wednesday la), my boss wana celebrate my collegue getting marry, so he treat us a meal. Initially was being told that will having dinner at Chili's. Who knows, it had changed to Madam Kwan in the afternoon. T.T Before that, I was planning to order my favourite food-Grilled Salmon. It is so damn nice!!!! And now..... It's gone~~~~~ My Grilled Salmon~~~~~~~~~~~ :( Then my collegues also complaining Madam Kwan nothing special la.. Nasi Lemak....Laksa....Cendol.... Haiz...........
But, we can't blame anyone also la cause u know la, Chili's is not accept any advance booking 1 ma.. We got 15 people. We can't make sure we able to get the table. Soooo, Madam Kwan lo.... =.=
Then after dinner, the night is still young~ Haha.. We were planning for the second round. =D

After our 'discussion' (that discussion......haiz.. it make me remember my college life..), we decide to go sunway either movie or drinking lo..



15 minutes later...........



Zzzzz... Those movie mostly fall on 12am. Haiz..What to do next? Drink lo. What else?? ><>
We went to opera have a drink. 1 pint free 1/2 pint for Hoegarden. We order 3 pint cause christine saying that she dont want drink so much wo. So ngam ngam hou.. ^^ Leng~~~



.....................


About 11.30pm, san sui~~~~ Go back sleep..






No comments:

Post a Comment