Friday, October 15, 2010

RM950 dinner

Yesterday, my company held a raya dinner at Bubba Gump Sunway Piramid.

I ordered a meal (fish)><. The meal is so salty. =x Kimberly ask me whether want to complain and ask them to change another one for me anot. Then i say 'cincai' la. Hehe.. At last Kimberly complaint the food on my behalf.


Below is the conversation:-

Kim: The food is too salty la.....
Waiter: Oh. Ok. (Then he walk away)

After a minute....

Manager: What's the problem? The food is salty? (in a polite way)
Me and Kim: Yes.
Manager: Ok. Cause this type of fish is a bit fishy, so the taste will be a bit salty to cover the fishy taste. You want to change it to chicken? It's only take 5 minutes. Really 5 minutes only.
Me: (in my thought--If the fish is fishy why u still want to use this kind of fish leh??) Hmmm..Ok (agree to change the food).
(*actually the food I already eat half of it..hehe)


Guess what?? I wait more than 5 minutes. I think is about 15 minutes... zzzzzz

I still able to finish the food! I have to write a 'Fuk' word to myself. I Just left some smash potatoes only.. Hehee.. Geng ar!!!!

After main course, still got dessert! I love dessert. No matter how full am I. I still can eat. Wuahahaha..

.............. (chit chating, joking with big boss and small boss).......................


Big boss: Bill pls~
----------------------
Kim: How much?
Big and small boss: RM950. Ok la. We expecting RM1200++.
Me, Kim: ........................


Of course, during the dinner time, we got take some photos la. But I haven't transfer to pc. Feel lazy lerrr. Next week sin la. xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment