Monday, November 9, 2009

"Delicious" Sunday

Eat Eat Eat!!! Food Food Food!!! I love to eat!!! I love Food!!!

Yesterday (8/11) I have a date with my darling-kimberly.... I've been decided had our lovely lunch at 1U-Garden lifestyle store and cafe... i found this cafe in a magazine... The cafe environment was so comfortable and we feel so relax...

After browsing the menu, we decided to order 2 set lunch which are spagetti shrimp and Garden black pepper chicken chop ( 1 main course, a soup of the day and a drink), 1 side order-BBQ fried chicken wing and a dessert-mango orange.. The dessert is our favourite!!! We love it so much.. We discover this dessert at Jaya One... Its really super duper nice!!!

                                                           my favourite--mango orange


While we waiting our meals, we having camwhoring session....hehehehe...

The foods were so nice except the soup... :(    This lovely and delicious lunch just cost us 63 bucks..

After our lunch, we had some window shopping and searching the present for blur poh-wein (no money liao, i've been a  month didn't buy anything lo)..... i hate window shopping!!!aiikkksssss.....

Finally, we decided buy .... for wein... ( yap wei yin, don't want to tell you.. *neh neh neh neh neh~~~ :p) *pls sing it... ><

Its time to take a break... I suggest to eat dessert at My Honey Moon... I found this dessert house at the same magazine as well.... We ordered the Durian Pancake and 柑枝玉露... The durian pancake was so so so nice!!!! Love it!!! Crazy for it!!! Obsessed for it!!! while the 柑枝玉露 okok only... it is because the pamelo taste bitter.... :( but the overall taste still ok la....hehe

                                                                   柑枝玉露 & Durian pancake

What a lovely sunday... I'm so happy and satisfy,  Eat a lot of nice food with my best buddy!!! 

                                                       go back home lu~~~bye bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment