Monday, November 2, 2009

Happening Saturday

Its around 12.30am at Saturday midnight, my dad, cousin and I were in the living room doing our own activities...my dad read newspaper, my cousin and I were watching tv... 

SUDDENLY, the house black out!!!! WTF!!! NO ELECTRIC!!! 3 of us were making the same sound.. "ooi~~~" (please use the second to pronounce) Gosh!!!!! I was planning to sleep lo... We though it is just for a few mins... 

5 mins later..........

Electric hasn't recover..

20mins later........

Remain the same!!! Its starting get hotter and hotter.... and im going to mad soon~~~  My dad going outside to see what's going on... our neighbours also coming out from their house.... So do I~~~  I just beh tahan stay inside the house lo.... My sister and brother were so lucky because they havent come back....... 

I start talk nonsense with my dad, aunty and cousin.... I really beh tahan lo!!! Its start raining, all us get back to our house and having 'sauna' together~~  My mum very geng lo.. she still sleeping in the room...... but then after few min she also beh tahan the mosquito and joined us in the living room....

1 hour later......

DAMN!!!! Still no electric..... although its not so hot but its still hot... And there are a lot of mosquito!!! I beh tahan so i head to my room take my blanket to cover myself although its hot... I just want to prevent all those damn mosquito bite me!!! Around 2 something my brother came back and join our 'sauna' activity... I feel bored and hot!!! Wanted to sms someone, but its in the middle of the night, so i didn't do that....don't want to disturb anyone....

3 hour later...

Finally, the electric was recover..... Damn la... take so long!!!!!!


SATURDAY MORNING ( 12.30pm)

I was watching tv and the baby was feeding milk.. He hold the milk bottle by himself.... After a while, i saw he spilled put some milk, so i took a small piece of cloth to clean it.. 

When i clean the milk which was spread on his face, i saw something unusual... The baby was 抽畜.. his hand and mouth senget jor lo.. i faster call my mum ( my mum was doing housework at the kitchen)... My mum ran into me and get the baby and hit the baby's back and massage his hands try to help the baby to relax... meanwhile, i was trying to call the baby's mummy and told her the incident...

The baby's condition was getting worst and worst.. my mum ask me to call my brother to get some help... i rush to upstair and shout while im running...... 

My mum ask me find the minyak angin but i failed just because i was too nervous and worried... The baby's mouth turn into blue, and his eye just looking up (反白眼)... We are so scared!!! My mum keep on hit the baby's back softly and I was just keep on massage the baby's leg.... I saw he baby was so sanfu.... My mum and I almost cry already....

My brother faster get the car key and send him to the nearer clinic.... All of us went out without wearing shoes!!! On the way, my mum and I just keep on massage the baby.. Luckily the baby getting better.. his mouth no longer blue.... 

The doctor said the baby was high fever... the temperature suddenly went up, that's why the baby become like this.... Before this, the baby got a small fever.... Its time to paid the bill..... Luckily my brother got bring along his wallet.. Before this, we never think about whether we got bring money before we went to clinic or not.... U try to imagine how rush we are!!! Now when i think back the baby's condition, i still scare lo......

No comments:

Post a Comment