Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hell yeAh "VomiT" movie Day

21st of Jan, is movie day..but is a sucks movie day!!! how sucks it is??? I was vomit during the movie which was showing half way.... DEngzzzzzzz.... I rushed to the toilet to vomit while the showed is only showed around 30mins.. wth!!!! the most ridiculous things is that, i vomit in the floor of the toilet.. at last i had to clean it up (i'm a responsible resident.. ^^) is really SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Total up I've vomit 3 times and lau sai 1 time.. @@

The movie is nice, is so funny...the Tooth Fairy is really a worth to watch movie... No matter how funny it is, I just have no energy to laugh out loud... 

My mama said may be i ate something wrong..the food that i ate cant matched.. zzzz.... so, Let's check it out what I've ate... ps: is really delicious (a restaurant at pj)..

opppsssss, the photo is copy from B's story...sorry ya, darling, i lazy to upload picture ler...hehe

                                               is so delicious..yummy~~~

                                             my look after vomit 2nd times..@@



No comments:

Post a Comment