Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm the JOKER

*The following post is not suitable for people under aged of 13.


MOTHERFUCKER ! Never thought that I'll be the joker in my course. I think i failed the IBE paper. FUCK ! I think Mr.Johan going to screw me up. So sorry sir~~~ T.T DAMN !

This week i was busy with my interview, did not spend time on my study. Although i got some guidelines from XXX, i still failed the paper. I'm so disappointed on myself. DAMN U Nicole Yong !

Now, i think i'm the only one who fail in the last semester. While all the people clear their paper, get ready to fly to UK, I'm still struggling with this IBE. MCB !

I'm really a JOKER ! Now, I found out that most of the paper i failed is my course major paper. As u know, I was taking International Business. What I'd failed is all related to my major. GOSH ! 

AHHHHHHHHHH !! I'm going to kill myself ! 

I think all this would happen just because i have a mind that I still can resit on next semester. Just late a year to graduate. It didnt affect anything cause I didnt go to UK for degree programme. I still can work cause I get through the interview.

OH ! WHAT KIND OF THIS MIND SET ! I HATE MYSELF ! SHIT !

*Sorry for those vulgar words. Please forgive me and allow me to do so. I just can't control myself except let those vulgar words flying in my post


TARC I'll be back ! Next time I'll go back with VICTORY !

1 comment: