Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Interview (S'pore 2D1N)

Last Sunday i went to JB-Stulang, stayed at my sister's condo. This is because on Monday I need to attend an interview at Singapore. The condo is near the sea. The sea that separate Malaysia and Singapore. I love the sea so much. However, my sister's unit is not facing the sea. *Sigh* But i still love it cause i'm a sea lover. ^^ Besides that, it also near The Zon-a free duties mall. Hehe.

The next morning, we take taxi to the kastam. It only took 5 mins. Then all the way to the interview venue is by bus + taxi.

*I late to the interview. Late about 10 mins. But, before that I got give a call to them. XD

The interview carried about 15-20 mins. The boss was nice and is a female. Hehe. Me and she were just like talking with friend. Haha. She really nice to talk and our conversation is in Mandarin. Haha.

Tara~~~ PASSSSSSSSS. Commence work on 12 of May. The salary is.....................RM3XXX. Is a secret. :p

Girls and guys, I going to leave Kl. I will miss you all so much. Very very much especially  my darlings: Kimberly, Wein and Evonne and him. :p Him? Who is he? Hmm, is he lo. Figure out yourself. :p

 My brother's room with my exective look. XD ( The mirror kinda dirty)

               Singapore Flyer (Taken while on my way back home)

No comments:

Post a Comment