Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hate To Make Selection !

Haiz... Choices. Selection, Options. May be you have a though that there is a selection for you is a GOOD thing. Got options for you rather than you don't have.

BUT, i'm just hate to do selection. Make choices. I don't like that. Each option has it's GOODS and BADS. I don't know whether I know how to evaluate each of them or not. Evaluate in the RIGHT way? I don't know.

There are some offers for me. Like I said before, all of them have the GOODS and BADS. The job I liked, start pay damn low or else, stable job, stable income and boring OR the job that my family disagree.

AHHHHHHHHHH !!! Freaking fan..
Friend told me: That's Life.. (in French--C'est la vie) What to do?

If you were me, how you gonna make your selection?

No comments:

Post a Comment