Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Self-mutilation?

Self-abuse? Self injury? Self mutilation?




Hahahahha... Do u think it would happen on me? Happen on someone who so scare about the injection? A small injection that make her cried in public (an incident happened during secondary school) Pls dont laugh at me.. :(


I'm just reckless. I'm just accidentally injured myself. Scratch my back and cut my finger. It's SO PAINFUL.. Oh Gosh!


scratch by back on the cupboard door




bleed a lots after i accidentally cut my finger.. T.T


Reckless.. I'm just reckless as Bella.... Hahaha..


P/S: Can 'my Edward' say to me: Please, please dont do anything reckless. For the sake of me. =D

*emmm...pls allow me do some amendment on it--(The origin: For the sake of Charlie) =D





I'm still in twilight Fever ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment