Monday, July 26, 2010

Cycling Day

Yesterday I went to Taman Pertanian cycling with my buddies and some secondary schoolmates. There's 13 of us. Me, Kimberly, Tammie, Seh Heng, Alex (my collegue), Nicholas, Benjamin, Yuan Sheng, Jin Beng and his gf, Danny, fei gei (i dunno his name) and Jonathan Sew. Those guys are my secondary schoolmates. I never seen them since my secondary graduation. Teehee~~~

Seh heng fetch me from my house (actually is me force him fetch me from my house)..wuahahaha.. We reach our destination about 9am while others still on their way.

Aikkss...There's a long queue. FAINTED!

I dunno how long we wait for our turn. But at least we able to enter the park and get our own bicycles. Guess what. 6 peoples try to get 13 bicycles because others still havent reach yet. zzzzzzz......

We spend 3 hours in cycling. Up and Down. Down and Up. It's tiring but it's fun also la. ^^


Incidents happened.

Jin Beng's girl friend fell down, had a small injured and Yuan Shyeng was black out! My god!! That time we(me, kim, tammie and alex) are ahead of them. All of us were wondering that what the hell they're doing?? Take so long??? The answer is someone is injured and another one was black out. Pity~~



After our cycling session, we head to Klang eat bak kut teh. =D Before that was heard that, Klang bak kut teh very nice 1. Ha! I've got the chance to try it out, see how nice it is. Expectation always comes with the disappointment. Cheh! Not that nice also lo.. Dunno what so special. Just normal jek lo. Haiz.. Dunno la.. Different people have different taste. For me, it is normal. That's it. =D


That's my Happy and Tiring Sunday.
Quite fun also la.

No comments:

Post a Comment