Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First night at ZOUK

Haha..Do u believe that i never go to zouk before since last saturday (17/7)? Since my collegue-Alex ask me and kim go clubbing with some of his friends.

Zouk; Give me a perception that it is a 'old' man place..hahaha..a lot of rich guys. =D

Ha! It's true. When we get there. A lot of fancy cars.... Ferrari... Fair lady... But the driver was a bit.......... ehmmmm... I think u know what i mean. Hehehe..



The party START!!!



Eww... Near our 'table' got a lot uncles... My god!!! @@ And the music played, i not really like it. I think Zouk is suitable for occasion la.
*Last year i miss out Armin's Trance party at Zouk. T.T


Of course there's a cam-whoring session..hehehehe...



After an hour plus, we went to Velvet underground. Haha... Something had happened. You want to know about it? Let's check it out.


Let the pictures tell the story. =D
Tammie was laughing so happily..The handsome ang mo was 'played' by his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment