Monday, March 15, 2010

A place that full Of memories

I woke up at 12.30pm then straight away heading to pc to have a check on my result.. Thank God ! ! I passed all.. hehehe... But i still have 2 papers need to resit in this coming exam.. Haihz.. Never mind, all the things will going smoothly.. :) 

Plan for today is visit to setapak !!!!

1st, i  go back to  melati to get the moving out permits.. WTH !!!! The management require me to pay rm200 deposit !!!! Damn u.. I just told them that i just have rm100.. Then settled.. Afterwards, i called tingyi to come down in order for me to give him 65.90 bucks and help me to pass to kok hoe ( visitor parking full ).. 

Then, i bought a McNugget set for my lunch..i eat while i was driving.. hehe.. I always eating while im driving alone.. XD 

Next thing im gonna to do is settle the resit subject...so i heading to Tarc.. After i done my stuffs, i going to wangsa walk to buy New Moon.. Yeah Yeah ! ! I owned 2 out of 4.. Left Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.. Weeeee~~~~

Setapak, a place that full of memories.. A place that i lived for 4 years... 

No comments:

Post a Comment