Monday, March 29, 2010

Unexpected Call

This morning i'd received 3 calls when i'm still sleeping..hehe.. I got an unexpected call which quite surprised me but i didn't feel any interest on it. After I had answered Christian's call, I msg Sherman to cancel the lunch later cause i changed the plan for today which I intend to go to tarc to do some inquiry about 300pounds deposit. This is because ES had a revision class on tmr morning.

While i was typing msg, an unknown number was calling in. Wow! Is from jobstreet..haha.. She ask me whether i'm working or not? And ask me whether i want to work as admin? With RM1800 as basic and RM300 as transport allowance..Is an insurance company-AIA; work at its branches at Jalan Ampang..BUT BUT bUT.. i told her that my intention is going to S'pore and not interested on it..hehehe... Honestly, if she offer a higher salary may be i will consider it.. cause i can work for few months while I'm continue searching job at S'pore.. hehehe..

After I'd answered the last call from Evon, I continue to sleep... wuahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment