Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleepless Night

Sleepless doesnt mean that i was having insomnia... im just spent my night fabulously.. hahaha.. Well, i was reading twilight until 3 in the morning, is MORNING dude... (obviously, i never did that on the study by non-stop reading..haha)  Twilight is just nice for me... This few night, i was reading before i sleep... Im totally obsessed.. I was fall in love with Edward Cullens..... XD He was so cool ! ! He love Bella pretty much..... oooooppppsssss ! ! I was out of topic.. >< 

After that, i was planning to take a nap before i continue the night with red devils but i failed.. i was just rolling on my bed.. No need to say much then u all might know that i was spending the rest of the night with TV, with red devils... hahaha.. it was a fantastic match ! ! MU win against AC milan with 7-2 on aggregate ! ! Its just great.. On the other side, Real Madrid lose the game..  Ooohh, poor ronaldo although he able to goal at the early 6 minutes.. I miss him so much.. I love u, C.Ronaldo.. 

My bedtime was at 6 in the morning.. People start the day, i start to rest... 

2 comments:

  1. lol..! I'm reading Twilight too!! Which book are you on??? I just finished the third yesterday! I'm off to the fourth soon!! Hehe.. high 5, twilight fan!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...im just started..just finished the 1st..then now going to 2nd.. its reallt nice ler... :)

    ReplyDelete