Friday, March 26, 2010

Rush Hours

Wow ! I cant imagine that yesterday i was done so many things without a break ! Half of the day, i'm just run here and there.. @@

25th March (9.30am-6.45pm):

9.30am: Wake up after 30mins snooze of my alarm & dreessed up

10.15am: Fetching my mum to take a passport photo (for visa, she's going to china in april) & accompany her to have breakfast while waiting for photo

11.30am: Fetch my mum going bek home and I drive back to Tarc

12.30pm: Finally reach Tarc after had a traffic at pandan indah and facing diffulties on finding the parking at Tarc.

12.45pm: Meet Sherman in that 15mins and collect my resit bill

1.10pm: Reached wangsa Public and foot the bill after a long wait

1.20pm: Reached melati meet a friend of mine and go for a movie+lunch.. Visit to the PV5 management to take back my moving out deposit.. However that jerk was out for lunch.. Damn it!

1.50pm-4.30pm: Reached Tropicana city mall and collect the movie movie ticket..Having lunch at Subway then movie-ing and i bought the last book of twilight saga: Breaking Dawn

4.30pm: Going back to melati

5.05-6.45pm: On my way back home to puncak jalil.. Had been stucked at the low traffic cause of the heavy rain.. Arghhhh !!!

Finally i reached home after i had a quick stop at the petrol station to buy a tape to wrap my books..hehe.. And once i reached home, i heading to bed to take a 1 hour nap.. God knows that i was freaking tired and sleepy after i had a drove in the heavy rain !!! 


                                          Yeah! I'd collect all..^^



No comments:

Post a Comment